Join us for the first online viewing of the final festival cut of CANCER/EVOLUTION Episode 1: The Dustbin of History.
This exclusive, private event will allow you to stream the 1-hour episode in HD during the week of Jan 15-21 and join a 1-hour zoom Q&A session with select cast and crew.
- Travis Christofferson, author of Tripping over the Truth
- Dr. Nasha Winters, author of The Metabolic Approach to Cancer
- Miriam Kalamian, author of Keto for Cancer
- Dr. Chuck Meakin, integrative oncologist and director of Meakin Metabolic Care
- Dr. Tomás Duraj, MD, PhD partner of Dr. Thomas Seyfried
- Brad & Maggie Jones, Directors & Producers of CANCER/EVOLUTION
Space is limited for this intimate event.
Please note that no medical advice will not be given and that any discussion of cancer treatment is hypothetical.